VH360 Partnering with MegaPath to provide:
Increase teamwork efficiency with unified messaging tools.
Call, chat, video conference and screenshare, with one app, on any device.
- HD Voice Calls
- Desktop/Screen Sharing
- Web & Video Conferencing
- HD Video Calling
- Presence & Instant MessagingAdditional Benefits To Choosing MegaPath as Your UC Provider
- 99.999% reliability on the MegaPath voice network. The highest level of reliability in the industry
- Superior Voice Quality
- Free Training
- No user or seat minimums
- Experienced 24/7 Customer Support
Voice Over IP
Hosted Voice Advantages
- Lower Start-up Costs and Monthly Savings.
- No PBX equipment to buy or lease.
- No maintenance contracts or fees for account changes.
- All you need are IP Phones and a voice gateway connected to your modem or router.
- Work Smarter with Advanced Features. Flexible features save time and improve communication with customers and colleagues.
Easy-to-use features include:
- Hosted Voice Mobile which provides complete call control for mobile and virtual workers
- Visual Voicemail
- Find Me/Follow Me; and many more.
Voice Quality. Because we have full control over our network, MegaPath is able to prioritize voice from end-to-end. That means that unlike other providers, we can provide true Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure crystal-clear call quality.
An always on service that gives you more flexibility to fax from anywhere,using a simple online portal
- Paperless – Eliminate cost of hardware , paper, ink and dedicated fax lines
- Unlimited Faxing – One low price
- Always On – Ready to receive documents anytime, anywhere.
- Faster Communication – From any location.
- Greater Document Visibility – Eliminating lost and misplaced faxes.
Cloud-based MegaPath Virtual Call Center is a complete, feature-rich Call Center Solution that offers automated, intelligent call distribution.
- Easy to implement at one location or several, MegaPath Virtual Call Center avoids complex and expensive integrations and ACD group build-out
- Network-based queuing avoids over-provisioning phone lines for offsite queues, and per-seat licensing lets you scale up or down, paying only for the seats you need
- Collaboration features such as UC, desktop sharing, and video capabilities promote real-time, rapid-response, collaborative problem solving
- Management features help supervisors evaluate agents and provide ongoing feedback and training. Audio recording and call monitoring even work on agent mobile devices.
- Cloud-based subscription model avoids hardware and software upgrades; included 24/7 support avoids maintenance / support contracts.